Friday, July 5, 2013

FREE Scrap Sketch map using Stampin' Up! punches.

This is a scrapbook page map for a single photo 5 inch by 5 inch using Stampin' Up! punches. I designed it in My Digital Studio which is really fantastic for doing this and really easy too. I am going to add a new sketch every week for all you Scrapbookers out there, who like the Stamping Up! products and would like some ideas for your pages. So remember to follow my blog or sign up for my newsletter to receive your free sketches.
I'm off to make my real page with real paper so stay tuned and I will post it  here later
I used Epic Day This and That designer papers from Stampin' Up! to make my page. Punches Bird Builder, Blossom,Word window, Petite Pennants, 2 1/2 inch circle and scallop edgelits. The flourish Stamp is from Everything Eleanor Stamp Set and title letters are from the Typeset Alphabet Bigz die and cut out with the bigshot.
Here's the link to my store and the Designer paper
 

No comments: