Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sneak Peak new Tree Builder Punch 3 ways to use it

Here's a sneak peak at one of the new products coming on the 2nd June 2015 in the new catalogue. It's called the Tree Builder punch 138295 and I had a play with it today to see what I could do with it. I think it will be really handy for making some cute cards, I also used some sentiments from Crazy about you bundle which will be continuing in the new catalogue. This is a really cool stamp set with heaps of handy sentiments for cards.
Here's an idea I came up with using the tree branch as coral for an underwater scene. The tree leaves for my jellyfish this piece also makes good clouds and I made some schools of fish with the little teardrop shape. The stars are from the Confetti star border punch
The tree branch also makes excellent antlers for this punch art reindeer so you could also use the Tree builder Punch for your Holiday cards too later in the year. Happy punching everyone I hope you are looking forward to the new Stampin' Up! catalogue as I am. It goes live on 2nd June and you can see it online here. There's still a chance to order some retiring items from the current catalogue while stocks last.
Here's the online link  http://tinyurl.com/kj2vsbd

1 comment:

Rosalie Desmond said...

Love these cards Deb. Especially the underwater one. I would never of thought of using the punch in this way. Thanks for sharing.